To ensure health of candidates and staff
we will adhere to the guidelines we have set up
in accordance with the RIVM guidelines.
- Always stay at least 1.5 meters away from each other. Note: This does not apply to young people under the age of 18 years old.
- Wash your hands according to the RIVM hygiene rules.
- Always follow the instructions of talkingENGLISH staff.
- Only take the exam if you are completely complaint-free and none of your family members have any symptoms according to the RIVM guidelines.
- If you come to the exam with cold symptoms, we must refuse access to the exam.
- On arrival, you wash your hands and go directly to the exam room.
- Only bring to the exam what is necessary and allowed during the exam.
- When you enter the exam room, go directly to your place.
- When you have finished your exam, go home immediately.
- talkingENGLISH staff will monitor compliance with the rules.
talkingENGLISH provides clean and safe facilities. This means:
- Route to the exam room is clearly indicated.
- Before the exams start, invigilators will put the paper data for the exam on the tables.
- Exam rooms are set up in such a way that a maximum number of students can enter in accordance with the RIVM guidelines.
- Exam rooms and facilities (including computer, keyboard, mouse, headphones for the computer-based exams) have been cleaned beforehand.
- The door to the exam room is open so that everyone can walk through at once.